Personal Data Protection Act Notices
The Notices and Letter of Authorization allow President Tokyo Corporation and President Leasing Co., Ltd.,
to collect, process and use the personal information of the lessees.
President Tokyo Corporation and President Leasing Co., Ltd. (hereinafter jointly referred to as "the Company") hereby notify you of the following matters in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter referred to as "the Act"), and your attention is required:
1. Purpose of collection: to be used during inquiries into leasing services.
2. Categories of the collected personal data: included but not limited to: full name, address, contact details, and other personal information that can be either directly or indirectly identifiable. In the event of any conflict between this information, all personal data that are collected during your directly related dealings with the Company shall prevail.
3. Duration, object, area, and method of using personal data:
3.1 Duration: For the specific intention in the collecting time or in accordance with relevant laws or a contractually agreed upon archiving period (e.g., Business Accounting Law etc.), or due to the Company's provision of services.
3.2 Object: The Company.
3.3 Area: The domestic sites of the aforementioned object.
3.4 Method: By using both automated machinery or other non-automated methods to conduct collection (for instance, the use of electronic documents, paper copies, or other suitable approaches via the technology available at the time) or other accesses that conform to Article 20 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
4. According to Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act, you can exercise the following rights while the Company remains in possession of your personal information:
4.1 The right to inquire, review or ask for duplications of the information held by the Company. The Company will charge the necessary fee that is required by law.
4.2 The right to supplement or amend with an adequate explanation.
4.3 The right to terminate collection, process, use or deletion; however, due to the Company's provision of services, your request cannot be carried out.
5. The right to provide personal data or refuse the provision:
If you refuse to provide the related personal data, the Company cannot perform the process of leasing service and consequently, your application may not be able to be accomplished.
After being informed by the Company of the above matters, I fully understood the purpose and use for which you collect and process my personal data. I hereby authorize your utilization within the scope stated above.